The Trogear Atlas Adjustable Bowsprit is made from top of the line carbon fiber and is suited for cruisers, racers, or anyone who flies Asymmetrical Spinnakers and Code 0 sails. The bowsprit can be deck or anchor roller mounted and the luff tension is adjustable from the cockpit. The Atlas is for boats up to 50' in length.
- Length: 50.8″ (129m)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Ext. past bow: ~45″ (115cm)
- Inside width at hinge: 7.8″ (20cm)
- Shaft material: Titanium
- Bushing: Titanium
- Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker: 2150ft2 (200m2)
- Max Code 0: 1680ft2 (160m2)
- *SWL: 4400 lbs (2000kg).
The bowsprit comes standard with the following parts for a through-hull installation
- G10 fiberglass hinge tube
- Hinge Shaft: Titanium w/bolts
- Marine grade bolts and washers
- Does not include parts for the bobstay rigging which is customer and boat specific.
*The SWL (Safe Working Load) is the maximum load created by the bobstay on the bowsprit at the attachment point of the bobstay to the bowsprit.